SPOKANE, Wash. - A home is destroyed after a house fire Saturday morning. Firefighters got reports of a propane tank on fire in the house. Jenny Neuhauser was inside the home when this all happened. She says there were guys using propane for a heater. “The propane like lit the top of the thing on fire and there was a fire on top of it and it wouldn't stop,” she says. It was a frightening moment.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley fire crews were called to a driving range Friday to help get a buck untangled from driving range netting at the old Painted Hills Golf Course. Firefighters got a call from a concerned citizen at around 8:30 a.m. Friday. Crews with Engine 9, Valley 21 and Ladder 8 arrived to help. Spokane County Fire crews also showed up for support.